At Starn Technical Services, we can accomplish what you need to make your business run efficiently.
With extensive experience in the manufacturing industry, we are always looking to expand our capabilities.
The wide array of industry and project experience listed below will show you a sample of what we have done.
Starn Technical Services will go beyond your expectations to arrive at a solution that is tailored to your specific
- Manufacturing, Tool & Die, Process, Discrete Product, Build to Order, Support Services
- Power Generation
- Educational and Human Services
- Financial Services
- Bill of Material, Custom Tool Configuration
- Job Tracking & Costing
- Data Warehousing, Supply Chain
- Data Warehousing, Product Definition
- Laboratory Instrumentation Interface
- R&D Test Retrieval Database
- Tooling Catalog CD Package
- Global Competitor Pricing Analysis
- Capital Forecasting
- Production Program Quoting
- Project Management
- Emission Monitoring Interface & Reporting
- Power Station Production Reporting
- Plant Manpower Scheduling
- Inventory Control
- Student Records & Curriculum
- Portfolio Performance Modeling
- Golf League Web Site & Database
- Microsoft Office Automation
- Custom Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Case Management
- Purchase Order System
- Order Entry Website with interactivity to proprietary application
- Database driven Status Reporting Websites
- ERP System - Data integration with custom proprietary applications
- RFQ Website with interactivity to Job Costing program.
Copyright © 2013 Starn Technical Services, Inc.
Starn Family of Companies:
Starn Tool & Manufacturing | Mecal by Starn | Starn Commodities Group | Starn Marketing Group | Penn Weld | Starn Technical Services