Starn Technical Services provides software services from an application life cycle perspective,
which means we are committing to a partnership with the customer
throughout the useful life of a project. Starn Technical Services is committed to providing a wide array
of IT services to suit your needs. Feel free to call or email anytime to discuss your situation
and decide how a project would be useful for you.
Our project categories include, but are not limited to:
- Client/Server system solutions for work groups, departments,
or larger business organizations that often feature:
- Re-useable business objects.
- Mainframe data integration.
- Web Components.
- Third party hardware and software integration.
- Life cycle support for applications inherited from other service providers.
- Web site database development.
- eBusiness - solutions that allow current business processes to be conducted across the Internet:
- e-Commerce - buying and selling on the Internet.
- Others including quoting, job tracking, and work order processing.
- And many others including:
- MRO Inventory.
- Job Costing.
- IT Infrastructure Management.
- IT Project Management.
- Business & Systems Consulting.
Copyright © 2013 Starn Technical Services, Inc.
Starn Family of Companies:
Starn Tool & Manufacturing | Mecal by Starn | Starn Commodities Group | Starn Marketing Group | Penn Weld | Starn Technical Services